You asked and we provided. Due to the demand for one more tournament before IL gets shut down with soccer on Aug 15th, we have added one more playing opportunity.
We have added Waukegan, IL on Sunday, August 9th!!
Registration is now open and the cost is only $175!!! Come out for the last chance to play for a while. Tell all your friends, clubs, teammates, etc!!
Any questions, please let me know. Thanks!
3v3 LIVE Soccer Coaches and Managers,
We want to thank you all for making the July 25th 3v3 Live National Soccer Tournament in Evanston, IL a success! Results can be viewed at www.3v3live.com Also, look for other tournaments in your area.
#3v3live **WE WANT YOUR PICTURES! Post your best photos or videos from the tournament on your Facebook or Instagram page and use the hashtag #3v3live for a chance to be featured in our Photos of the Week! Be sure to browse through the photos and find you and your team in any pictures and TAG YOURSELF #3v3live!
Submit your video for our Goal of the Year competition! The most liked video on our YouTube channel once every quarter will be crowned Goal of the Year Champion and will win 1 Free team into any 3v3 Live local event and a FREE 8 x 4 ft Bownet goal, the official goal of the 3v3 Live Soccer Tour. Send your video footage to email@example.com
Please take a minute to provide us some feedback by filling out our survey…
STAGE 1: LOCAL TOURNAMENTS
3v3 Live runs over 150 local events across the country each year. These events are a great way to spend a Saturday with friends and family.
At local events teams will sign up by birth year age group and by skill level (Gold/Silver). Brackets will be formed to promote competitive play for all involved by grouping Gold teams of one group with the Silver teams a year older.
National rankings points at local events:
15 points per win, 5 points per tie, and 1 point per loss. Division Champions will earn a 60 point bonus and Division Finalists will earn a 30 point bonus.
Now that you have played in a 3v3 Live event, see how you rank against other teams in the country…. www.3v3live.com/rankings
STAGE 2: REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENTS
Regional Championship Tournaments offer teams that want to step up to the next level of competition the chance to play top teams from a much larger geographical area in pursuit of being named Regional Champions!
ALL teams who win their division at Regionals will receive FREE entry into the National Championship!
National rankings points at Regional Championship events:
75 points per win, 25 points per tie, 5 points per loss. Division Champions will earn a 300 point bonus and Division Finalists will earn a 150 point bonus.
STAGE 3: THE 3V3 LIVE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN Palm Beach Gardens, FL (NOVEMBER 28-29)
Teams that finish the season ranked in the top 25 of their division nationally will receive invitations to the 3v3 Live National Championship in Palm Beach Gardens, FL!! All teams who win their division at Regionals will receive FREE entry into the National Championship!
National rankings points at the 3v3 Live National Championship:
750 points per win, 250 points per tie, and 50 points per loss. Division Champions will earn a 3,000 point bonus and Division Finalists will earn a 1,500 point bonus.
3v3 Live National Soccer Tour Staff
7/31/2020 11:20 AM
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING!!!
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Ability: Competitive/Developmental
- $200.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
COVID-19 POLICIES & GUIDELINES
3v3 Live Soccer will be utilizing both CDC and state guidelines in order to provide the most safe and fun environment for all involved. Here are items that will be put into place:
1. Fields may be spread out farther than usual to allow safe social distancing for players, coaches and spectators. Instructions will be given at the tournament.
2. Spectators may be limited or restricted at some fields due to space.
3. Facemasks are mandatory for everyone at all times, unless by yourself or outside of 6ft from people (Players are EXEMPT from this rule WHILE PLAYING) (Masks will be available for $3 each)
4. Temperature checks will be conducted on all tournament staff, referees, players and coaches at check in. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.4 will NOT be allowed to stay on the premises and will be asked to leave.
5. Social distancing will be required and expected. Please don't congregate or remain on the sidelines/fields after your game. Exit immediately to allow the next game's participants to arrive and set up. Try to not share, touch or use each others bags, food, water bottles, etc.
6. Please bring and utilize hand sanitizer along with frequent washing of hands by everyone. (Hand sanitizer will remain at the tournament headquarters if needed)
7. No congratulating, hand slapping, high fives, etc will be allowed after a game to allow teams not to be close or touch.
8. Teams that receive medals will have ONE coach or parent pick them up and distribute them to their teams. This will allow less huddles or crowds at the tournament headquarters.
9. Players (18 and older) or parents/guardians (under 18) will be required to sign and turn in a hold harmless waiver. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Hold Harmless Waiver
10. Shirts will NOT be able to be returned/exchanged. So order larger if unsure.
ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THESE POLICIES AND GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. IF EVERYONE DOES THEIR PART AND FOLLOWS THE POLICIES AND GUIDELINES, WE CAN ALL PLAY THE SPORT WE LOVE!!
Start Time: 9 AM or Later
Registration Deadline: July 19th @ midnight
Check In: Check in THIRTY MINUTES before your first game at the fields. Please bring your signed waiver form and any roster changes. Rosters will be frozen after your team has checked in and cannot be changed after that time. Teams must provide proof of age at any time during the tournament if requested by the Tournament Director. 3v3 Live will accept player cards, copies of birth certificates or driver’s licenses as proof of age.
Divisions: 6 through Adult (may be combined if needed)
Click here for an explanation of divisions
Players: Up to 6 players per team
May play on 2 different teams, but NOT in the same division
Shirts: All registered players will receive a 3v3 Live t-shirt
(Shirts are not guaranteed after the deadline)
Awards: The top 3 teams in each division will receive awards.
Regionals: The top 3 teams in each division will qualify for the Regional of their choice along with points towards Nationals (Gulf Shores, AL for 2020)
Schedules: Will be posted no later than Thurs, Jul 23rd @ 10 am
RULES: Click here for a copy of the rule
All event related questions should be directed to Dan Glavin at Dan@3v3live.com or call 708-768-3229.