I would like to thank you for registering for this weekend’s 5v5 Soccer Tournament in Tucson, AZ. My name is Ron Nestle and I will be your Tournament Director. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply as soon as possible. Please note the FAQ list below. The team list is now posted online at www.5v5soccer.com Please review the team list for accuracy. Are you in the right division, etc.? Please email me with any corrections.
You will notice we have a few “Open Slots'' (2 or 3 team brackets). If you know of anyone who would be interested in filling these “Open Slots'', PLEASE have them contact me as soon as possible so we can try and fill in all the divisions. We will take teams on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are coaching multiple teams, or have specific coaching conflicts, these must be turned in Wednesday by 5pm.
The schedule will be posted on the event link below, on Thursday by 8:00pm. When creating the schedule, it is sometimes necessary for the tournament director to combine divisions. For an explanation of our grouping procedure, please go to: www.5v5soccer.com/divisions
5v5 Tucson Divisons
The tournament will be held at Udall Park
Every player will need to fill out an online waiver form
On the Waiver, parents will have three optoins, Free Waiver, 5v5 Player Pass (required for National Championship), or 5v5 Player Pass + Shirt to order your player, parent, or supporter a 5v5 T-Shirt to pick up at the event.
Every team will need to have a printed Tournament roster to be presented at check in:
For all tournament documents, including rules, visit us at www.5v5soccer.com/documents
Get Social with us! Post your Tournament pictures on FB or Insta to be entered into weekly contests. Don’t forget to tag us @5v5soccer
Q: Can I add or change a player(s) on my roster?
A: Yes, the roster is not final until the start of your first game. Please bring any roster changes to the team check-in, unless the change affects the division you are in, in which case you must notify me by e-mail. All players must fill out the online waiver form, and be on the paper roster you turn in at check-in.
Q: What is the uniform policy?
A: Players must be in like colors and shin guards are required.
Q: What do I need to bring to the check-in?
A: 1) 5v5 Roster (link above). 2) Verify that all players have filled out the online player waiver (link above)
Q: What will my sample schedule look like?
A: You will play your games inside 30 minute blocks, and likely have 30-90 minutes in between games. So a sample schedule would be 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, and 2pm. You will play four games between 9am-5pm.
3 Team Brackets: Play each team twice
4 Team Brackets: Play each team round robin, and then 1v2 and 3v4 for 1st-3rd place medals.
5 Team Brackets: Pool Play to determine 1st-3rd
6 Team Brackets; Pool Play (5 games) to determine 1st-3rd
Games will be played all day Saturday, from 9 am to around 5 pm. Open to all teams 2016 to Adults U6 - U8 teams will play 3v3 U9 - Adult teams will play 5v5 The top 3 teams earn medals
- Tournament (1-Day Play™)
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, K, 19U, 18U, 17U, 16U, 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U, 9U, 8U, 7U, 6U, 5U
- Adult: Men & Women
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $200.00-$350.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- REGISTRATION: OPEN
- Parents lead this registration process, take the lead! No coach is needed, parents can coach!
- Share the love and save some $$ Click here for more info
- REGISTER NOW!!! (ANYONE CAN CREATE A COACHES ACCOUNT AND REGISTER A TEAM)
- Register now and add your players later. Haven't finalized your roster yet? That's OK, with WST you can register your team and add players up until check-in.
- 3v3 open to all teams U6 to U8
- 5v5 Open to all teams U9 to Adults
- The top 3 teams earn medals
- 3v3 Cost: $200 early and $250 late
- 5v5 Cost: $300 early and $350 late
- 4 game guarantee
- Early deadline: Save $50 if you register by May 11th
- Check-in: At the fields, 30 minutes before your first game.
- This is a non-sanctioned event so it's open to all teams from all States.
- 5v5 National Championship: Join us in Central Florida, top 3 teams in each division will qualify for the 2022 5v5 Nationals. Click here for more details!
Rules: Click here for the official rules
Team Roster/Waiver: Print and bring to check-in
Player Waiver: Please complete one per player online (Send to all parents to sign!)
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 2006/2005 Boys (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2007/2006 Boys (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2009/2008 Boys (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2009/2010 Girls (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2010/2009 Boys (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2011/2010 Girls (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2011/2012 Boys (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2013/2012 Boys (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- 2013/2012 Girls (5v5) - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
- HS Girls - U9 to Adult (5v5 late registration fee) ($350.00)
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
All event related questions should be directed to Andrew Vorce at email@example.com or call 816-812-0347.